The main objective of Marinexus is to create a network of research and outreach structures, based in Plymouth and Roscoff, in order to give the public information about marine ecosystems in the Western Channel, and to make them aware of the ability of these ecosystems to cope with the effects of human activity.
- + New and improved Western Channel Observatory buoy records scale of winter storms
- + Dynamics of the CO2 system in the Western English Channel based on bimonthly measurements performed on the Armorique ferry
- + The Beach Rangers: connecting communities with the sea
- + Exotic barnacles and bryozoans turn up in marina surveys
- + Redeployment of the E1 buoy for the Western Channel Observatory
- + View all the news